Dr. Craig Duncan PhD
Strength Condition and Nutrition
Craig is an accredited coach who holds a PhD in Exercise and Sports Science and held the position of Sydney FC conditioning coach and video analyst for a four-year period.
After a successful goalkeeping career where he represented NSW and made his First Grade State League debut at sixteen years of age, Craig then pursued an academic career that has seen him become internationally recognised in the fields of exercise and sports science.
Craig has also been able to blend his playing experience and sports science to become productive in the development of the KEEPER-FIT program. He has extensive experience coaching children, youth and seniors and has been fortunate enough to work with a number of international coaches and players.
Craig has also coached in the USA and has an innovative view on goalkeeper coaching that has been developed over the last twenty years. His professional qualifications include Bachelor of Human Science PhD, Graduate Diploma of Adult Education.
Playing and Coaching Experience
- State League and NSW Representative
- Goalkeeper Coach at Bonnyrigg White Eagles and Hills Sports High NSW
- NSW Institute of Sport Women’s Program
- NSWIS Goalkeeper Coach and Speed and Agility Coach
- Trainer Football Elite
- Young Matilda’s Goalkeeper Coach 2005
- Head of the Department of Health, Fitness and Coaching South West Sydney Institute of TAFE
- Visiting Lecturer Department of Sport and Exercise Science, The University of Sydney